Escape from COVID Mountain Online Event
Mondays at 10:oo a.m. starting January 25th
Price: Free · Duration: 1 hour
Public Anyone on or off Facebook (Event Link)
- WHAT: Do you need some relief from the isolation and cabin fever of the pandemic? Join us for weekly for virtual fun and activities that we’re affectionally calling Escape from COVID Mountain! We invite you to join via Zoom for a variety of FREE experiences: games, travel, museum tours, animal habitats, history and more. Check the Colorado Spirit website for help logging on.
- HOW TO JOIN: Social hours are done via Zoom (Visit our Facebook Events page to RSVP)
- TECH HELP: Please email email@example.com for assistance logging on.
- HOW TO INTERACT: To kick-off each social hour, we will lay out some ground rules and etiquette. You choose your level or participation, whether you are all in with video and audio or just audio. Relax, we hope to make it as comfortable as possible.
- YOUR HOSTS: Annah and Becky are part of your Larimer County Colorado Spirit team. Colorado Spirit is a FEMA-funded counseling/support service for Colorado. We are called a support line, resource line and sometimes a hope line! We are traditional mental health providers who do not diagnose people or treat mental illness. Instead, the counselors are a combination of mental health professionals and paraprofessionals here to support your wellbeing and help you cope.
January 25th , February 1st , February 8th , February 15th , February 22nd
Thursdays at 2:00 p.m.
February 4th, February 11th, February 18th, February 25th, March 4th