The health and safety of our SummitStone community is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we want to ensure you that SummitStone’s Senior Leaders are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our State and County Health Departments. We will continue to rely on their recommendation and expertise to inform our decisions.
To protect the health and safety of our clients, SummitStone has moved outpatient clinical services to virtual and telehealth platforms. Clients are being contacted to make arrangements for virtual or telephonic appointments.
- SummitStone outpatient locations are closed for clinical appointments until further notice (Centre and Wilson locations are operating under limited hours for specific appointments and those clients are being notified.)
- If you are seeking a mental health assessment or have been referred for an intake, please call (970) 494-4200 to speak with our Access Center. We will schedule you for a virtual appointment.
- The Genoa Pharmacy will continue to be available and open to clients at our Wilson location and our Centre location.
- The Sunrise Medical Clinic at our Wilson location is closed. Sunrise patients can visit the Loveland Community Health Center 302 3rd St SE ~ Loveland, CO 80537
- SummitStone Crisis Services at 1217 Riverside Avenue in Fort Collins remains open for Behavioral Health Urgent Care, Mobile Response and Crisis Stabilization Unit services.
- If community members in crisis are experiencing symptoms or are sick, we are encouraging use of our local Crisis Line 970-494-4200 ext. 4 or text TALK to 38255 to receive mental health crisis support
We will keep you informed with more details as we move forward with planning to ensure that clinical services offered virtually or over the telephone continue to serve our community.
- Poudre School District
- Thompson School District
- National Association of School Psychologists: Talking to Your Kids About COVID19
- Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About COVID19
- NCTSN (The National Child Traumatic Stress Network): Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with COVID-19
- Scholastic: Offering 3 Free Hours of Online Education a Day While Schools Are Currently Closed
- Healthy members of the public are encouraged to donate blood through the UCHealth Garth Englund Blood Center. Schedule an appointment at either location by calling (970) 495-8965. No Walk-Ins at this time.
- Statewide Database, Find Ways to Volunteer, Donate and Otherwise Support Coloradoans: Help Colorado Now
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund
- Meals on Wheels Fort Collins
- Meals on Wheels Loveland Berthoud
- Larimer County Foodbank COVID-19 Responder Application