The health and safety of our SummitStone community is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we want to ensure you that SummitStone’s Senior Leaders are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our State and County Health Departments. We will continue to rely on their recommendation and expertise to inform our decisions.
SummitStone Health Partners is prepared to meet our community’s essential behavioral health needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. SummitStone currently offers all outpatient services virtually or over the phone and our Mental Health Urgent Care and 24/7 Mobile Response continue to provide in-person and virtual crisis services throughout Larimer County.
While SummitStone continues to closely monitor and adhere to guidance issued by Health Officials and our State and Local Government, we are beginning to phase in-person services through Fall 2020. This timeline may be adjusted based on a variety of factors including our ability to ensure staff and client safety, alignment with local public health organizations, and other operational processes. We will continue to provide updates as we develop a safe and sensible timeline for resuming in-office services.
If you are seeking a mental health assessment or have been referred for an intake, please call (970) 494-4200 to speak with our Access Center. We will schedule you for a virtual appointment.
SummitStone Crisis Services at 1217 Riverside Avenue in Fort Collins remains open for Behavioral Health Urgent Care, Mobile Response and Crisis Stabilization Unit services.
If community members in crisis are experiencing symptoms or are sick, we encourage the use of our local Crisis Line 970-494-4200 ext. 4 or text TALK to 38255 to receive mental health crisis support. Additionally, a 24-hour counseling and resource warm-line is available free of charge to anyone impacted by COVID-19. Services provided by the grant from FEMA, known as Colorado Spirit, can be accessed by calling the Health District’s Connections line at (970) 221-5551.
At SummitStone Health Partners, we want to make sure everyone in our community has access to behavioral health resources. We partner with Mindwise Innovations to provide free mental health and substance use information and support.
myStrength is a tool SummitStone is providing to our community at no charge. You can use myStrength’s web and mobile tools to support your goals and well-being. Learning to use myStrength’s tools can help you overcome the challenges you face and stay mentally strong. And it’s all safe, secure and personalized – just for you. Click here to sign up!
- National Council on Behavioral Health
- Office of Behavioral Health COVID-19
- Colorado Behavioral Health Council
- Mental Health America
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health Substance Use Alliance of Larimer County
- Mindwise Innovations is providing access to as much information and as many coping resources as possible
- United Way Resources
- Poudre School District
- Thompson School District
- Colorado Department of Education COVID-19 FAQs
- National Association of School Psychologists: Talking to Your Kids About COVID19
- Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About COVID19
- NCTSN (The National Child Traumatic Stress Network): Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with COVID-19
- Colorado Office of Early Childhood: Supporting Young Children During COVID-19
- Scholastic: Offering 3 Free Hours of Online Education a Day While Schools Are Currently Closed
- Alliance for Suicide Prevention: Teen Self Care Fair Online Sessions and Resources
- Healthy members of the public are encouraged to donate blood through the UCHealth Garth Englund Blood Center. Schedule an appointment at either location by calling (970) 495-8965. No Walk-Ins at this time.
- Statewide Database, Find Ways to Volunteer, Donate and Otherwise Support Coloradoans: Help Colorado Now
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund
- Meals on Wheels Fort Collins
- Meals on Wheels Loveland Berthoud
- Larimer County Foodbank COVID-19 Responder Application