DUI Education and Therapy with Same-Day Access
SummitStone Health Partners is an affordable, reliable, licensed resource for anyone who has been court-ordered to DUI Level II Education and Therapy. We offer Same-Day Access, so you don’t have to wait to get started.
DUI Education includes:
- Assessment and Therapy
- A sliding-scale fee is available for self-pay clients.
- Education classes are $25 each for the 12-week requirement.
- Follows the Colorado Impaired Driver Education Program (IDEP) curriculum
- DUI Level II Education
- DUI Level II Therapy
- DUI Level II Therapy Waiver Services for those with alternate mental health or addiction treatment needs
- DUI Level II 4+ coming soon
- Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment, such as Vivitrol, if indicated
- Evening and weekend hours
Locations for this service:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, DUI services will be done remotely.
1250 N. Wilson Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
114 Bristlecone Dr.
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Call (970) 494-4200 for more information.
Referrals can be sent to email@example.com