SummitStone Is Currently Accepting the Following Insurance Providers for New Clients:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans RAE 1 Medicaid
- Other RAE Medicaid for those who live in Larimer County
- Note this includes those who have Medicaid as secondary to Medicare B or Medicare Advantage. The Medicaid coverage must be full Medicaid coverage with a RAE and live in Larimer County. QI, SLMB, QDWI, and QMB plans should be treated as a Medicare only client, and will need to be referred out except if seeking services at the Estes Park Office.
- Self-pay clients who live in Larimer County and provide proof of income below 300% of the federal poverty level
- Specific contracts or vouchers (Larimer DHS, Probation, etc.,)
- UC Health, only if provided as a third party through Progressive Health Options
- UC Health Poudre School District Employee Assistance Program
- Bright Health (Progressive Health Options, PPO and HMO)
For a comprehensive list of standard rates, please email our SummitStone Insurance Department.