For more than 60 years, SummitStone Health Partners has been transforming lives through recovery, renewal and respect by providing unsurpassed behavioral health prevention, intervention and treatment services in Larimer County. SummitStone provides more than 50 services dedicated to treating mental health and addiction disorders for people of all ages. We are the largest behavioral health provider of Medicaid in Larimer County. 92% of all donations are invested in direct services to our clients, 22% of whom are children. SummitStone Health Partners is a 501(c)(3) organization.
The Mission of SummitStone Health Partners is to provide unsurpassed behavioral health prevention and treatment services.
The few essential tenets that are non-negotiable within the organization – timeless and unchanging:
- People Can and Do Recover
- We are Continuously Improving
- Care Starts with “Yes”
- We are Champions for SHP, Our Clients, Our Communities and Each Other
We Help People Transform Their Own Lives Through: Recovery, Renewal and Respect.
- Excellence in Clinical Care
- Committed and Engaged Staff
- Superior Client Experience
- Leader and Voice for Behavioral Health in the Community