We have full-service pharmacies operated by our partner Genoa Healthcare at our Centre Ave. (Fort Collins) and our Wilson Ave. (Loveland) locations.
Genoa’s pharmacists are specially trained in behavioral health conditions, substance use disorder, HIV/AIDS, and other complex conditions–and they’re able to fill customized prescriptions. Their compliance program helps to ensure that medications are filled on time and correctly. Genoa’s providers also offer various forms of assistance related to insurance and medication management.
These are a few ways Genoa Healthcare can benefit you as a SummitStone client:
- Conveniently fill all medications on-site, saving you multiple pharmacy stops
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Provide medication delivery options
- Dispense your medications in our pre-filled pill organizer so that they are easier to take
- Personalize our service to fit your needs
- Transfer prescriptions to the Genoa pharmacy for you
- Work with you to ensure you have your refills when you need them
To learn more about Genoa Healthcare, go to www.genoahealthcare.com.
Fort Collins Location
700 Centre Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Phone: (970) 372-4680
Fax: (970) 232-2918
Monday — Friday
8:30am — 5pm
1250 N Wilson Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Phone: (970) 667-1362
Fax: (970) 667-4095
8:30am — 12:15pm and 1pm — 4pm