Question. Persuade. Refer.
Three simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide
Just like CPR, QPR is an emergency response to help someone in crisis. The QPR mission is to reduce suicidal behaviors and save lives by providing innovative, practical and proven suicide prevention training. Taught in a clear, concise format, QPR training will help to identify warning signs of suicide, how to get help for someone in crisis and how to apply the QPR training with someone who may be suicidal.
This FREE training lasts 60-90 minutes and is offered by a SummitStone Health Partners certified QPR instructor.
For more information or to schedule a training, please send an email to email@example.com
What you will learn:
- Suicide statistics
- Review of common myths and misconceptions
- What to look for (warning signs)
- How to ask the “suicide” question
- How to persuade someone to get help
- How to refer someone to help and local resources